Italy's daily coronavirus death toll and new cases fall

Blake Lively accidentally wears see-through shirt to her movie premiere

Blake Lively narrowly avoided flashing her fans at the New York premiere of her film “A Simple Favor” on Monday.

In an interview with Jimmy Fallon on “The Tonight Show” on Thursday night, the actress, 31, was shown a picture of her outfit from that evening and explained: “See the look of horror on my face? I didn’t realize it was see-through, the shirt. That’s not a look that I was going for because it’s a men’s shirt! I didn’t know they made [them], like, see-through.”

In an attempt to fix the situation DIY-style, Lively called her hotel’s mechanical department and requested some duct tape.

“They were like, ‘Is there a pipe broken?’ and I was like, ‘No, I need to cover my…'” Lively recounted, gesturing at her chest. Unfortunately, the hotel’s team could only offer her packing tape. “But I’m like, ‘That’s see-through!’ So I’m just going to be walking around with crunchy-sounding cha-chas.”

Plagued by paranoia about potentially revealing herself, the actress worried that her sheer shirt was all anyone would notice at the premiere.

“I’m on the red carpet,” she continued, “and this guy goes, ‘Blake, Blake! Your teats are amazing!'” Lively was understandably taken aback, especially when the woman next to him added, “Well, I mean, they are.”

“I was like, ‘Oh, well thank you,'” Lively said with a laugh. “Then he’s like, ‘And your husband’s tweets are even better!’ And I was like, ‘Oh tweets. Twitter. My tweets are amazing.”

On second thought, the star added, “I was so relieved that it was about my mind, but then after I was like, but how are my… how are they?”

Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Comments