Italy's daily coronavirus death toll and new cases fall

Carrie Underwood's recent illness sent her to the hospital

Carrie Underwood revealed the recent illness that caused her to cancel appearances in the UK was more serious than originally thought.

“Basically, I got a viral thing and [when] I woke up, I had vertigo and I could not stand up and it was crazy,” she said on Thursday’s “The Tonight Show” episode. “I ended up in [a] German hospital for three days.”

Underwood, who is pregnant with her second child, canceled her performance at England’s Long Road Festival as well as a show on BBC Radio 2 Live in London.

“I don’t cancel shows, I will drag myself on to the stage if I have the flu or whatever,” she said, but the “Cry Pretty” singer had to give in.

Of her time in the hospital overseas, she said, “They were so sweet and so nice. We were in our room trying to learn German and communicate.” However, she only came home with one phrase under her belt — how to ask for a vegetarian meal.

The singer also revealed how she’s prepping for baby No. 2, and how her 3-year-old son, Isaiah, doesn’t know what he’s in store for.

“I don’t think for real he does,” she said. “He’ll be really sweet and like talk to my belly and kiss my belly, he’s the sweetest little boy, but I mean no kid can really know that their life is going to change. He’ll just have to share Mommy.”

Underwood, who sang “Love Wins” on the late-night show, married hockey player Mike Fisher in 2010.
https://www.geezgo.com/sps/39251

Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Comments