Italy's daily coronavirus death toll and new cases fall

Lindsay Lohan posts bizarre video of encounter with Syrian family

Lindsay Lohan says she attempted to rescue children from what she assumed was human trafficking – and posted the bizarre encounter on Instagram Live.

“Hey everyone I just want to show you a family I met, a Syrian refugee family,” the actress-turned-night-club-guru said on Instagram Live from Moscow Friday night, according to TMZ “I’m going to introduce you to them.”

“Guys, you’re going the wrong way, my car is here, come,” she said to the children who kept walking. “They’re trafficking children, I won’t leave until I take you, now I know who you are, don’t f–k with me.”

The 32-year-old, who lived in the Middle East for a period of time, appeared to be using Arabic phrases in her rant and sometimes spoke with what sounded like a Middle Eastern accent.

“You’re ruining Arabic culture by doing this. You’re taking these children they want to go,” she said, telling the boys, “I’m with you. Don’t worry, the whole world is seeing this right now, I will walk forever, I stay with you don’t worry.”

“Is he your son? From Pakistan? Don’t f–k with Pakistan,” she said to an adult. “Give me your hand.”

According to TMZ, when she tried to physically take one of the kids, she got punched.

“I’m like in shock right now, I’m just like so scared,” she said before the video ended.

Lohan was previously seen in Paris for fashion week.
https://www.geezgo.com/sps/41108

Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Comments