Italy's daily coronavirus death toll and new cases fall

Let me say it as it is, depositworld.biz is a scam.


They are thieves and they are hardened criminals. They stole my $30 investment and they had the effrontery to ask me to deposit another $90 for them to pay me $180.

Read their handwriting on the wall here and my advice: Keep your money, don't invest with theses crooks or your money is gone.

From: me
Date: 2019-12-21 00:07
To: depositworld.biz > admin
Subject: redacted
Hello, My withdrawal of $180 did not come instantly, please can you pay me?151.210.243.18



depositworld.biz > admin
Dec 21, 2019, 8:27 PM
to me
Hello,
we have checked your account carefully.
Our system did not active your instant withdraw account
You need to deposit $90 (50% of your first withdraw) to active your instant withdraw account now.
This is only need to do when you withdraw the first time.
Then you can withdraw $180 instantly.
https://www.depositworld.biz/index.php?a=account



From me
Dec 22, 2019, 7:46 AM
to To: depositworld.biz > admin
Hello,
Please, I don't have $90 to deposit and there was no place in your plans or terms of condition where you said that one must make such deposit to withdraw their fund. On that note, I would like you to either pay me the $180 as advertised, that 600% of the $30 that I invested or just pay me back my $30 and then close my account.
I shall await your reply. But note that, if you think that you will eat my $30, because I can pay extra $90, then I will start treating your business as scam and you know with computer in my hand, this will hurt your business very well. I will not make it easy for you to get away with eating my $30 or another person's money.
I followed what you advertised on your site, and you got my $30 since the 19th of December. It is time to pay up the money that I am due or refund exactly what I paid.

See more about these scammers here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.depositworld.biz




Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>

Comments