By Kytiana KanePaxum
vs Paypal. In my personal opinion, you have to be crazy as hell to continue to use Paypal when Paxum saves you far more money. Everyone is
ALWAYS talking about how they wish they could make more money but the logic is simply…UNTIL YOU MAKE MORE MONEY LEARN TO SAVE MORE MONEY!!!
Paxum ONLY charges a QUARTER!!! to send payments…PAYPAL CHARGES WAY
MORE!!!
While doing my research on the accounts, I have taken the liberty to
COPY & PASTE some information a fellow blogger (www.iamattila.com)
has quoted. Here it is as follows…
Begin quote…If you send $1000 dollars, PayPal will take over $40
dollars from you for being Paypal. If you send that $1000 with Paxum,
you on the receiving end won’t pay a cent, the sender will pay $0.25
!! That’s over 400,000% difference!!
You can load Paxum 5 different ways
-Receive funds from a Paxum account
-Add funds via your credit card
-Add funds via bank account (ACH, Direct Deposit)
-Add funds via WIRE transfer
-Add funds via certified check
You can withdraw and spend funds 4 different ways
-You can use the Paxum Mastercard WORLDWIDE – it is accepted at every ATM, every POS Terminal where they accept Mastercard
-You can send money to other Paxum account holders via peer to peer transfers (for 0.25 cents!)
-You can withdraw funds by WIRE
-You can withdraw funds by CHECK
What are the costs?

End Quote…
Now isn’t that a HUGE saving!!! Don’t get me wrong, I have both
Paxum & Paypal & I have seen the savings thus far since I have had them both. I RARELY use my PayPal business account now UNLESS
someone is sending me money. I mean, what’s the point…PAXUM SAVES ME
MORE MONEY TO USE IT & that’s what I like. I am claiming millions,
billions, trillions, & gazillions; so in order to get that I have to learn how to save & invest properly into avenues that will get me there a whole lot quicker. I just refuse to settle for anything less than being GREAT & you should too!!!
The link is located at the VERY TOP of the page in my menu options for
Paxum International Business Bank Account. Just click on the link & start saving for your future. You’ll thank me later.
Join Geezgo for free. Use Geezgo's end-to-end encrypted Chat with your Closenets (friends, relatives, colleague etc) in personalized ways.>>
Comments
Post a Comment